DORIT Kemsley reveals she begged for her life as armed invaders threatened to kill her inside her Encino home last month.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star recalled the events during an Extra interview, confessing that the bad guys originally caught her completely off guard.
Dorit reflected: “They were surprised to see me at home… When they did, they pushed me to the ground. They said, ‘Who else is in the home?’”
Dorit’s kids Jagger, 7, and Phoenix, 5, were asleep down the hall.
That's when one of the invaders threatened her life: “There was someone else who said, ‘Just kill her, just kill her already, just kill her,’ and all I could think of, ‘I have to save those babies.’ I begged them, I begged for my life, and begged for their life.
“I said, ‘I don’t care about any of it, take it all. You can have it all. Please, I’m a mother of babies. Please, they need me. Please don’t hurt me.’”
The 45-year-old says she stayed calm out of fear that if she didn't, the situation could have escalated.
On Tuesday, police released surveillance video of the masked intruders, who have yet to be caught.
In the clip, two unknown men are seen smashing into the RHOBH star's Los Angeles home, later appearing again with various valuable items.
According to authorities the intruders exited with a large blanket filled with everything from watches to jewelry worth "over $100,000."
During the invasion the men are seen wearing face coverings and gloves and seem to use an object or tool to break through the door.
The LAPD described the two men as black males between the ages of 20 to 30, and are asking for the public's help in identifying them.
Following the night's event, Dorit shared with fans: “As you all know by now I have been through a terrifying ordeal, one that no parent or person should ever have to experience.
"My kids are unaware of what happened, they slept through it and I thank God for keeping my kids and myself from being physically harmed…”
In order to commence "the healing process," the TV star had planned on throwing herself "straight back to work" and expected a"return to normality."
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Indeed, a source exclusively confirmed to The Sun that the aftermath of the incident will be featured on the popular Bravo show.
The insider said: “She’s very shaken up and will be traumatized for a while about this but she’s trying to stay calm and strong for her kids.
“She knows they’re impacted by this too.”
The source added: “Her friends are being so supportive and helping her through this.
The still-shaken housewife told Extra her castmates have been a big help.
“Beyond supportive… They’re with me tracking this process, and it’s going to be a process, a long one — that, I know.”
But Dorit also knows the shocking events of that night will haunt her for a long time.
Dorit admitted: “The panic attacks are coming… And feeling safe? How am I ever going to feel safe again? How do I protect my children?… I’m going through all of that.”
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article