I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! 2021 comes to a close tonight, after a series packed full of laughter, tears, drama, and cheeky political swipes from Ant and Dec.
The past three weeks, the celebrities have had to face their fears, endure gruesome challenges, sleep rough in the chilly castle – and Naughty Boy’s incessant whining.
Tonight’s highly-anticipated finale will see one of the remaining campmates be crowned King or Queen of the Castle – succeeding 2020’s winner Giovanna Fletcher.
But will the winner be Simon Gregson, Frankie Bridge or Danny Miller?
Tune in to find out who will snatch the coveted crown.
- Who won I’m a Celebrity 2020?
- How to vote on the I’m A Celebrity 2021 app and by phone
- What does the winner of I’m a Celebrity 2021 get?
- How much are the I’m A Celebrity contestants being paid?
- What happens to the animals from the Bushtucker trials?
Follow Metro.co.uk’s live rolling coverage of the I’m A Celebrity 2021 final as it happens…
Source: Read Full Article