Former I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! star Jake Quickenden was on Good Morning Britain and spoke to rumoured cast member Kate Garraway about what camp life is really like.
X Factor star Jake, 31, joked: "So, if somebody was to go in and I tried to make them feel better, I'd say they get pizzas delivered."
ITV legend Kate, 52, quickly – and optimistically – quipped: "Oh, do they?"
However Jake shot down her I'm A Celeb hopes, adding: "But that's a lot of old tripe. They don't.
"You eat rice and beans. Even the food you win isn't that great."
- Nadine Coyle to join I'm A Celeb as Cheryl's former bandmate embarks on reality TV career
- I'm A Celeb star Georgia 'Toff' Toffolo's raciest ever snaps as she turns 25
Sadly, things didn't look to be getting any better for Kate, as singer Jake explained more – and in great detail – about what the bathroom was like.
The Hollyoaks star said: "The showers is cold showers.
"The bathroom situation is, you have a dunny. You basically poo in a bucket. I was made to empty that.
"So after Edwina Curry had been to the toilet in the morning… curry by name, curry by nature."
Kate's co-host Ben Shephard, 44, immediately burst into hysterical laughter while she grimaced at the thought of getting stuck in.
- I'm A Celeb star Amy Willerton announces she's five months pregnant
- Piers Morgan caught liking Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend Georgina's 'sexy pics'
Last week, it was reported that Kate had finally signed up for I'm A Celeb after years of giving the ITV show the cold shoulder.
Speaking of potentially joining the line-up, Kate told The Sun: "I think it's completely terrifying but it's also a brilliant show to watch, so I don't know.
"My kids would love me to do it, I don’t know what that says.
"People keep saying I'd be good in there and basically what that means is you want to see me tortured."
- I'm a Celebrity champ says 'winners have to give trophy back after filming'
- I'm A Celebrity 2019 line up: The soap stars rumoured to head into the jungle
This week on Good Morning Britain, Kate has been repeatedly grilled on the rumours.
Ben poked and prodded, trying to get her to confirm she would be appearing, but Kate refused to say one way or the other .
Then Peter Andre left Kate squirming as he asked her about the rumours , before conceding and saying he'd ask during an ad break.
Good Morning Britain airs weekdays at 6am on ITV.
- Kate Garraway
- Good Morning Britain
- Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
Source: Read Full Article