Ferne McCann has opened up about "taking time away from social media" during a tranquil trip in India where she told her followers she was learning to "live in the moment".
The 32 year old was reported to have flown to India to start filming the new series of her reality TV show First Time Mum earlier this week.
Ferne has now spoken about her break in a string of posts she shared on her Instagram Stories today, and explained how she had “gained clarity" while away from the UK following her leaked voice notes scandal last month.
Beside a clip of serene waterfall display outdoors, Ferne wrote: “I have taken time away from social media to be totally present on our recent trip to India & to live in the moment.
“To quite literally be where my feet are.”
She added in bullet points: “I feel balanced. I surrender all my worries. I maintain strength. I’ve gained clarity. I am present.”
Ferne’s self-cleansing words come after she was heard in an audio recording, released by an anonymous source in November, verbally attacking Sophie Hall, one of the 2017 acid attack victims of her ex-boyfriend Arthur Collins.
Ferne later apologised for her comments in a statement made on Instagram.
The First Time Mum star was called to be dropped from her reality series on ITV, though it appears the channel is continuing to show support by reportedly still filming the show over in India.
Ferne also shared a selfie taken from her trip on Friday, which saw her wearing a tika on her forehead and her hair tied up in a bun.
She wrote: “It’s wedding season out here. On every corner there is a celebration.
“A wedding party came over & were so excited to give me a tika.”
The ITV star continued to post photos from her holiday in India, of the local architecture and musicians playing.
It was initially claimed that ITV had paused filming of Ferne’s reality series, following her voice notes backlash, however a source has since said this is “untrue.
They told The Sun: “Ferne is resuming filming for First Time Mum and is heading to India.
“She is booked to fly out of the country today and is taking a film crew with her.
"Initially plans for filming were paused as the voice note scandal unfolded. However, Ferne has the backing of her ITV bosses and filming will start in the coming days.”
OK! has contacted Ferne’s representatives for comment.
- Ferne McCann 'jets off to film new reality TV special after voice note drama'
- Ferne McCann moves on from voice note drama as she and BFF Danielle Armstrong pose in crop tops
- Ferne McCann shows off body transformation in before and after snaps after voice note drama
- Ulrika Jonsson jumps to Ferne McCann's defence after voice note controversy
- For the latest showbiz exclusives, sign up to our daily OK! newsletter
Source: Read Full Article